2 października 2018

"Believe in magic"

Hello! Today I want to show you my new project, which I prepared as part of the "Magic School" joint venture.

As a base, I used a whiskey bottle. Actually, I don't like whiskey, so my husband took care the contents of the bottle, and I used what was left.


And here before decorating:


I created a magic bottle according to the inspiration moodboard of Yulia Tirskaya and the recipe she posted on her blog. I used a lot of structural paste, metallic paints and fine stones. In my project you will find buttons, imprints made using silicone molds, beads and metal pendants. The witch's head was made of paper pulp by me. Do you think it looks scary?

At the bottom of the work, I put a sticker with the title. It comes from a set of stickers from 7 Dots Studio, the sponsor of "Magic School".













Take a look at Yulia's blog and see how the work of other people taking part in the third edition of "Magic School" is presented.



5 komentarzy: