10 października 2018

"Window To The Soul" - layout

Hello! Today I want to show you my new project based on the lessons at "Magic School". The layout I made has a very, very dark background.


I chose the gray 7 Dots Studio paper from the "Yuletide" collection and applied a structural paste, which I covered with black gesso and black watercolor. Bright and luminous details look great on such a surface. I used pearly paints and mists. And also a lot of tiny beads, pebbles and iridescent elements.
My photo is also in dark colors. So I decided to revive the whole with bright additions in a turquoise shade - I used flowers and chipboards. And here is the end result:

















Be sure to check out other layouts submitted by "Magic School" participants >> CLICK HERE!
And maybe you will also join your work?

1 komentarz: