29 października 2018

"Believe in witchcraft"

Today I will show you the work prepared for the last stage of "Magic School". ATC is something that I had the opportunity to do for the first time. I made six cards in which I focused on the background texture.

I used many stamps and the crackle effect. I applied the preparation on cardboard covered with paper from the collection "Yuletide" 7 Dots Studio. Then I filled the cracks with pigments and black watercolor. I placed very few elements on the background so prepared, because I did not want to cover interesting designs. The inscription placed on the cardboard forms a whole. For its creation I used a raw cardboard, which contrasts well with the decorative background.
I painted the edges of cardboard cards with golden paint that perfectly reflects the light.


Dziś pokażę Wam pracę przygotowaną na ostatni etap "Magic School". ATC to jest coś, co miałam okazję robić po raz pierwszy. Wykonałam sześć kart, w których skupiłam się na teksturze tła. Użyłam wielu stempli oraz efektu crackle. Preparat nakładałam na tekturki oklejone papierem z kolekcji "Yuletide" 7 Dots Studio. Następnie spękania wypełniłam pigmentami i czarną akwarelą. Na tak przygotowanym tle umieściłam niewiele elementów, ponieważ nie chciałam zasłaniać interesujących wzorów. Napis umieszczony na kartonikach tworzy całość. Do jego stworzenia użyłam surowej tektury, która świetnie kontrastuje z ozdobnym tłem.
Brzegi kartoników pomalowałam złotą farbą, która doskonale odbija światło.









Visit the blog "Vitaya v oblakah" and see how similar works of the participants of the "Magic School" project look like.

Odwiedźcie koniecznie bloga "Vitaya v oblakah" i zobaczcie, jak prezentują się podobne prace uczestniczek projektu
"Magic School".



3 komentarze: